My Weight loss challenge bar

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 1 Weigh-in

This week I lost a little over a pound! I am so glad that I just kind of took my time to make some better choices this week. I tried to get more hydrated (which I have a REAL problem doing for some reason). Having PCOS makes me insulin resistant and can slow down weight loss.  Honestly, my eating habits leave MUCH to desire lately, so that is more likely the reason for the slower start.  I interviewed this past week for two jobs. Both of them were great opportunities for me, with great personal rewards that could come from each. However, I was very stressed at the idea that one of them was about a 35 minute drive and Full time. The other is about a mile away from my house and part time. This opportunity could become full time at any point if I need it to. I am so thankful that at this point I feel like we will be ok with just the part time effort. My little kids need me to be around as much as possible, while my husband could use some back up here and there where bills are concerned. I decided to go with the part-time job. I am hoping that I can do better meal planning on my breaks, and maybe even get some exercising in. 

Now all I have to do is get my house in order before I start in October!~ That is a whole other mess!

Take care,

~Nyky

No comments:

Post a Comment